Loading ...

New on this side/group - from Colombia | Welcome and General

ConnectedCoaches uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to the use of the cookies. For more details about cookies how we manage them and how you can delete them see the 'Use of cookies' part of our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » Area for Member Introductions » New on this side/group - from Colombia
Welcome and General

Leave group:

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this group:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Area for Member Introductions

New on this side/group - from Colombia

Subscribe to RSS
  • iQathletic

Hello all,

I am new on this side. German based in Barranquilla/Colombia.

Here I am the Head Coach of the Triathlon Liga Atlancico. Look forward to a interesting exchange and hope to learn new things, discover new approaches and maybe help also by answering questions or make suggestions :-)

Saludos

Stefan

• robertkmaaye

Hi Stefan

Welcome to ConnectedCoaches…great to have you on board!

We've got some great conversations going on so please do browse the group forums/blogs and get involved when you get a chance. It will be fantastic to get your opinions and see how your approach might differ coaching in a different country.  

If you ever have a question you’d like to ask everyone just click the share button on the menu then click ‘start a conversation’. Jump in everyone’s voice adds value. All contributions help to build an open and collaborative community spirit.

I hope you enjoy being a ConnectedCoaches member and find it useful

Look forward to reading your contributions

All the best

Rob

PS I noticed you have only joined the Welcome and General group (automatic on registering). There are several more you can join should you be interested which you can find here.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)