Loading ...

Newby here | Welcome and General

ConnectedCoaches uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to the use of the cookies. For more details about cookies how we manage them and how you can delete them see the 'Use of cookies' part of our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Welcome and General

Leave group:

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this group:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
  • CJCC

Hi All,

Junior cricket coach for U13 side.

Looking forward to insight of others for coaching and development tips.

Regards

• robertkmaaye

Hi Sandy

Welcome to the ConnectedCoaches community….great to have you on board!

I’m sure you’ll find lots of advice and tips on here to help develop and improve your coaching.

Given the age group you coach can I suggest that you look to join the Coaching Youth Group 13-18 as well the main Welcome and General group (automatic on joining). You can see all the groups available to join at a click of the button here

If you do that will mean you’ll  open up more content when using the search facility.

There’s some great conversations going on (it's never too late to join one!) so please do browse the group forums and get involved when you get a chance

If you ever have a question you’d like to ask anyone just click the share button on the menu then click ‘start a conversation’.

Jump in regardless of your level of experience – everyone’s voice adds value. There are no stupid questions. All contributions help to build an open and collaborative community spirit.

I hope you enjoy being a ConnectedCoaches member and find it useful

All the best

Rob

• Hi Sandy, I know Rob has already welcomed you to the Connected Coaches ‘family’ and I’m sure you will find the forum very helpful, educational even, and an ideal way to share/air views and opinions across all aspects of coaching - it’s surprising how many aspects cut across so many different sports?!! As a long-standing cricket coach and coach educator/Assessor, it’s great to know you don’t know everything and, as long as you’re willing to  look, listen and cogitate coaching concepts, there’s plenty to learn!! Best of luck with all your coaching Sandy!! Cheers, Adam🏏

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)