Loading ...

Hello! | Welcome and General

ConnectedCoaches uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to the use of the cookies. For more details about cookies how we manage them and how you can delete them see the 'Use of cookies' part of our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Welcome and General

Leave group:

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this group:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
  • DenzilS

Hi, all, I'm Denzil. I have been involved in archery for about 30 years and have been a level 2 coach for 15 years. I am a member of Archers of the West in Hayle, Cornwall. I am also an instructor in a martial art.

This forum looks quite quiet at the moment, but it will be interesting to see how it develops with a bit of promotion.

• robertkmaaye

Hi Denzil

Welcome to the ConnectedCoaches community…it’s great to have you on board! I’m Rob the Community Manager.

Just to let you know there are quite a few conversations in the different forum groups that have been started but I noticed on your account that you’ve just joined the Welcome and General Group, which is why you might not be seeing everything.

There are 6 groups that if you become a member of will open up 5 more forum sections where you can browse the different conversations that have been taking place (it’s never too late to join one!). Some of the most popular conversations in Welcome and General are here for you though.

Just so you know the activity stream of each group only displays new content posted and not everything, which you can find within the relevant section of a group e.g. blogs, forums, videos and photos.

We are currently in the process of inviting more coaches to join the community so hopefully more people will be like you and get involved by starting/participating in conversations, commenting on the blogs etc

I hope you enjoy your ConnectedCoaches experience

Cheers

Rob

• JonWoodward74

Welcome Denzil!!

Take a look at some of the other forum posts and I am sure you will find areas of interest!!

• DenzilS

I assume I was allocated to those two groups by default when I registered. I wasn't aware I had to join any others smile It looks like they could all be relevant, so I'll join them all.

• robertkmaaye
    On 12/04/16 3:42 PM, Denzil Searle said:

I assume I was allocated to those two groups by default when I registered. I wasn't aware I had to join any others smile It looks like they could all be relevant, so I'll join them all.

That's correct. When anyone joins they'll automatically be registered to the Welcome and General group. You absolutely don't have to join the other groups if you don't want to I just wanted to make sure you were aware there was more than this one group with content in it that's all. Happy browsing smile

• DenzilS

I don't feel forced at all, honest smile. Thanks for the pointer.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)