Loading ...

Coaching Ideas | Welcome and General

ConnectedCoaches uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to the use of the cookies. For more details about cookies how we manage them and how you can delete them see the 'Use of cookies' part of our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » Coaching Top Tips » Coaching Ideas
Welcome and General

Leave group:

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this group:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Coaching Top Tips

Coaching Ideas

Subscribe to RSS
  • pippaglen

I tried this with years 1,2,3,4 pupils I wasn't sure what age group to put this under so I decided non as you could use this Idea for all ages including adults. 

Last week I told pupils at the school  I was  going  to Base the Pe lesson around the Cube TV show.  

I watched the TV programme over a few hrs to give me some ideas of what they do as I don't normally get time to watchTV in the evening so I wasn't sure. 

Taking some of the ideas, tweaked the ideas put them into events. 

28 pupils into small teams,  7 lives per team per event. 

I found some children found it easy so had to tweak some of the events. Some found hard. The pupils loved it

Ideas 

Walking on a upside down bench forwards or backwards. Loose a life if you loose balance and fall off. 

Blindfold pupil and walk forward in a straight line.  Loose a life if you walk off the path. 

Score a basket. If you don't score you loose a life. 

Catching a ball from a distance,  you loose a life if you don't catch. 

The team with the most lives left is the winning team. 

I did about 8 different events and rotated them around each event.

Have ago see if you can come up with different Cube events. Let me know how you get on..

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)