Loading ...

A token of thanks to ConnectedCoaches members for being so openly honest: a free online course | Welcome and General

ConnectedCoaches uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to the use of the cookies. For more details about cookies how we manage them and how you can delete them see the 'Use of cookies' part of our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » Continuing Professional Development (CPD) » A token of thanks to ConnectedCoaches members for being so openly honest: a free online course
Welcome and General

Leave group:

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this group:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Continuing Professional Development (CPD)

A token of thanks to ConnectedCoaches members for being so openly honest: a free online course

Subscribe to RSS
  • robertkmaaye
    On 04/11/16 8:50 AM, VINCENT HALSALL said:

Sounds like an interesting course especially the scenario game activities.

We've sent you an invite Vincent so you can see for yourself. Hope you like it!

• robertkmaaye
    On 04/11/16 2:11 PM, Henry Walker said:

I'd like to take part in the course.

Hi Henry. Welcome to the community! An invite to the course has been sent so keep an eye on your inbox.

• AaronRoberts06

If there is any spaces left i would be keen for the opportunity to see if it would be useful for new coaches in Norfolk

Many thanks

• JuliaB

Hello, that's a fabulous offer, thank you. If there are any free places remaining, I would appreciate taking part please.

• dustya13

Mel

I may have 'missed the boat' but have jus re-engaged with the site thanks to Rob - I'm also interested if there are still some places

Dusty

• becada

I might be too late now, but would like to get onto the course if any places are still available! 

• dylanconti123

Hi I'm i to late to do the course?

• Blake

Hi Aaron,

thanks for your interest. You should receive an email invite from the sports coach UK Learning Hub in the next day or two.

• Blake

You haven't missed the boat Dusty. An invite will be on its way soon. 

• Blake

Hi Julia

You have been added to the list and will receive an email invite from the sports coach UK Learning Hub in the near future, hopefully later today.

• Blake

Not too late Ben, an invite will be on its way to your inbox soon.

• Blake

Thanks for replying Dylan,

No, you are not too late. You should receive an email invite from the sports coach UK Learning Hub today or tomorrow.

• henrydorling

Hi there

If I'm not too late I would like to participate. 

Many thanks for the opportunity.

Henry

• batty

any places left for a little one?

• EllyNetball

I'm guessing that many more than 20 CCs have responded but just thought I'd express an interest ... I have some spare time as I fractured the head of my humerus yesterday ... I'm going for the sympathy place!!!

• robertkmaaye
    On 07/11/16 10:40 AM, Henry Dorling said:

If I'm not too late I would like to participate. 

Not too late Henry an invite has just been sent so should be in your inbox shortly.