Loading ...

UK and Ireland based Coaching Conferences | Welcome and General

ConnectedCoaches uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to the use of the cookies. For more details about cookies how we manage them and how you can delete them see the 'Use of cookies' part of our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » Continuing Professional Development (CPD) » UK and Ireland based Coaching Conferences
Welcome and General

Leave group:

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this group:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Continuing Professional Development (CPD)

UK and Ireland based Coaching Conferences

Subscribe to RSS
  • iomsport

Hi Folks

I am looking to find out what coaching conferences take place annually around the country and wondered if anyone could recommend any in particular? I generally attend the UKSCA conference annually and wondered what else takes place.  

Thanks in advance

Trevor :-) 

• ElaineGrant

See link attached 

• CeriBowley

Hi Trevor,

Is it specifically S&C conferences that you're looking for or coaching generally? 

Thanks, 

Ceri 

• David_T

Hi Trevor,

There is the UK coaching Summit In Belfast on 6-7 June.

What specific sports may you be interested in?  My sport is athletics so my knowledge of events is largely based around that

David

• iomsport

Hi Elaine  

I can't see a link to click.

• iomsport

Hi David

I work for Isle of Man Sport in a Coaching Coordinator role and I am looking right across the board at all sports and any general non sport specific coaching conferences to feedback to coaches on the Island who may be interested in travelling over to any.

My personal area of interest is S&C, athletics and rugby.  I did spot the Summit in Belfast, thanks for the heads up.

Many thanks 

Trevor

• David_T

Hi Trevor,

Thought I recognised your name from Power of 10.  We have a European Athletics Throws conference taking place in Loughborough on 10th -12th November.  There will be some big names there you can be certain.

May be of interest

Best wishes

Dave

• knilaknila

Nick Ruddock's Annual Gymnastics Conference is very informative and inspiring - largely around gymnastics but he touches on a whole range of areas. This year he ran a big event on 12th Feb in Coventry. The next event I'm aware of is the 2017 Physical Preparation Masterclass on June 18th in Birmingham - I hear it is selling out fast and he has an expert speaker on board so could be a great to look at  http://www.physicalpreparationmasterclass.com/

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)