Loading ...

Can you relax when you’re not coaching? If yes how? | Welcome and General

ConnectedCoaches uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to the use of the cookies. For more details about cookies how we manage them and how you can delete them see the 'Use of cookies' part of our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » General » Can you relax when you’re not coaching? If yes how?
Welcome and General

Leave group:

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this group:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Can you relax when you’re not coaching? If yes how?

Subscribe to RSS
  • pippaglen

Evening all, hope you've all enjoyed the back holiday whether you've had it off and gone away or just stayed at home. 

During the bank holiday my family and I was invited to a long 50th birthday party camping for a few day.   Whilst the adult were having fun and having a few drinks I noticed the children wasn't up to much,  I always  keep my multiskills bag in my car so decided to drag it from the boot of my car open the bag and invite the children to play some crazy games. 

Parents couldn't believe how quickly they all joined, how quickly I entertained the children and how much fun I had made the games, the parents actually asked me to play the same games for them later on in the evening.   

Having 5 children I'm always looking for differen ways to entertain and keep them happy during the school holidays,  I find it very difficult to relax. 

Have you ever gone away and found yourself entertaining others people's children? 

Can you relax when your away if yes then how do you relax?

Can you relax being a coach?

I have so great photo but can't post without permission.  

• Mike

Nice post Emma, the back of my car is like a Decathlon store and great for impromptu games with the kids.

• pippaglen

Here's me thinking I have coach Ocd.   

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)