Loading ...

Who or what was the biggest influence on your coaching and why? | Welcome and General

ConnectedCoaches uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to the use of the cookies. For more details about cookies how we manage them and how you can delete them see the 'Use of cookies' part of our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » General » Who or what was the biggest influence on your coaching and why?
Welcome and General

Leave group:

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this group:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Who or what was the biggest influence on your coaching and why?

Subscribe to RSS
  • David_T

"Johan Cruyff has been my biggest influence. I spent six years with him and I learned an awful lot."

Pep Guardiola 

“There is no doubt that a lot of my thinking about coaching has been influenced by the rugby league game.”

Sir Ian McGeechan

“Max Hild stimulated my interest in the coaching side of football. He made me think about the game.”

Arsene Wenger

The first coach I saw that made me go WOW was when I was still an athlete in about 2003 and to be honest I thought at the time blimey, i'll never be that good.  I'm still not, but now he's actually a good friend and a mentor of many coaches and he's helping several of us on our way to being THAT good I hope!

Who or what was the biggest influence on your coaching and why?

• mattynickels

Last year I attended a workshop with Raymond Verheijen. No doubt, when planning a session, the points he made are a part of the planning.

Below are my notes.

Raymond Verheijen- Workshop on Logical Football Methods

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)