Loading ...

Athletics track | Welcome and General

ConnectedCoaches uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to the use of the cookies. For more details about cookies how we manage them and how you can delete them see the 'Use of cookies' part of our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Welcome and General » Forum » General » Athletics track
Welcome and General

Leave group:

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this group:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: General

Athletics track

Subscribe to RSS
  • pippaglen

Good morning all! Im looking for help in the cheapest possible way. On Saturdays and Wednesdays myself and England throws  coach, coach disability athletics on a local athletics track, due to dispute with a local athletics club it is no longer being used,  myself and Phil have permission from the owners to use the track however due to the track not being used or maintained for a number of years we are unable to use the track to its full potential.   We have had guys on community  service cleaning part of the track this part we are now able to use, however I'm wishing to take a few youngsters down to use the track but feel it's too unsafe as the surface is far too slippery for use.   what  free ways can we clean the track, we need lots of help to make this work and so athletes and members of public are safe using the track. 

Ideas would be most grateful. 

• Mwood

Hi Emma

a local rugby club in the NE had a very successful community day where they opened up their newly acquired stadium to volunteers who helped clean, paint and reorganise the facility ready for the opening game of the season. I think they had a BBQ after to celebrate the community aspect. 

Potential? 

Matt

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)