Loading ...

What great questions do you ask parents to understand the children you coach? | Coaching Children (Ages 5-12)

ConnectedCoaches uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to the use of the cookies. For more details about cookies how we manage them and how you can delete them see the 'Use of cookies' part of our privacy policy. Click the cross to close this cookie notice. X

ad
Home » Groups » Coaching Children (Ages 5-12) » Forum » Managing Parents » What great questions do you ask parents to understand the children you coach?
Coaching Children (Ages 5-12)

Leave group:

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this group:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this group.
Not a member?Join now
Posted in: Managing Parents

What great questions do you ask parents to understand the children you coach?

Subscribe to RSS
  • LizBurkinshaw

What great questions do you ask parents to understand the children you coach? 

• Liz, Here are what we use with coaches for the pre-season parents meeting......

• Ralph

There is only one question for parents;

Are you able to fully accept the decisions your child makes with regards to effort, participation and their view on winning and losing?

• ChristianGreen74

I ask all parents to agree a goal for themselves and their child which they agree upon on their way to rugby. When I have time I ask what both of their goals are and discuss at end of the session 

• Ralph

Which could easily be countered with; well you're the coach, what goal do you think we should have or the parent states; don't ask me, i'm not the player and like you I don't have the time!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)